Session Proposals and Programming

Share session / workshop ideas you have. Request topics that you would like to see offered. Find co-presenters from around the world to broaden viewpoints offered.
JH
Jessica Hammond Hey guys! I am not looking to present, but rather I have an idea that I would love to see presented. I am really interesting in seeing a presentation about Cambridge and IB. The similarities, differences, a real deep dive into these two. I have been seeing an increase in these transcripts/results being submitted and I would love to learn more about them.
0 Replies 0 Loves February 25, 2020 02:15 PM
Janine Pacheco Hi, Everyone! Would anyone like to see a session on a topic within the U.S. education system. I thought this might be a good topic as the conference is being held outside the U.S. Let me know your thoughts.
3 Replies 0 Loves February 21, 2020 02:46 PM
SS
Sully Saucedo Hi, Janine! I believe a proposal for a U.S. Education System session has been submitted or is in the works. I was asked to co-present. As you mentioned, this would be a good topic since it is being held outside the U.S.
0 Loves February 21, 2020 07:28 PM
Janine Pacheco Good to know. Take care!
0 Loves February 21, 2020 07:31 PM
Kathleen Freeman I have submitted a session on the US educational system, so it looks like there will be some competing proposals.
0 Loves February 24, 2020 01:13 PM
IB
Ildiko Bors Hi, I am submitting a session proposal on university preparatory programs. I am looking for university- or evaluation company-based presentation partner(s). Planning to prepare a pre-conference survey, and then present the programs and survey results as part of the session, with hopefully an engaged discussion to conclude. Please email me at ibors@spantran.com if you are interested to co-present or if you have any ideas, comments about this topic. Much appreciated, thank you!
0 Replies 0 Loves February 19, 2020 02:23 PM
Peggy Hendrickson Hi, is there anyone who's interested in having a co-presenter? I'm comfortable presenting on any number of topics but am drawing a complete blank on ideas this year. I've well versed in many aspects of international education and have presented at dozens of conferences over the yeas. I'm just stuck on ideas. Or, maybe you don't necessarily want to present, but you have ideas of some things that other people could present, you should post it here!
1 Reply 0 Loves February 18, 2020 11:11 PM
RM
Rebecca Murphy Peggy have you found anything yet? Let's chat - I have a couple of ideas but not sure how much time I'll have to see them through!
0 Loves February 21, 2020 02:29 PM
JS
Jennifer Singer Hi all, I am looking for someone that wants to co-present a session on controversial issues that affect application and admission to university programs - Bologna degrees, 3 year Indian degrees, A level transfer credit, etc.
2 Replies 0 Loves February 04, 2020 05:18 AM
BA
Basirat Agboola Hi Jennifer, I dropped you an email re. A level credit transfer
0 Loves March 02, 2020 03:16 PM
Amelia Gray Hi Jennifer, I'm interested and sending you an email.
0 Loves March 31, 2020 04:50 PM
Justine Watts Hello all! Looking for a co-presenter for a session on the ETEEAP (Expanded Tertiary Education Equivalency and Accreditation) program in the Philippines, as well as other similar programs elsewhere. I'm from the U.S., and in the interest of expanding global perspective, perhaps a non-U.S. co-presenter? I submitted a proposal for the session, but it has not yet been accepted. Any interest?
0 Replies 0 Loves January 31, 2020 05:43 PM